Hey Everyone! Its Trish and today I'm here with a textured Thank You card!
I really love embossing paste and I just recently got my hands on the Wendy Vecchi Translucent Paste and it is AWESOME! I'm using it today on my thank you card with the Hero Arts Bubble Confetti Stencil. The translucent paste with this stencil over my ink blended background reminds me of a bokeh or bubble effect.
The background was created using the Mini Ink Blending Tool with some Hero Arts Shadow Inks (in Tide Pool, Mint Julep, and Pale Tomato). I then used the Translucent Paste over the stencil.
Finished off the card with my current favorite sentiment stamp set, Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords, and my current favorite embellishment.....Enamel Dots :)
Thanks for stopping by today to check out my Textured Thank You card!
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Pale Tomato
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Mint Julep
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Tide Pool
- Wendy Vecchi Translucent Embossing Paste
- Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords Stamp Set
- My Minds Eyes Enamel Dots