Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fancy Pants Chicago

 Hello!  Lisa here with a new layout sharing tons of the Fancy Pants As You Wish Collection.  This layout came together in less than an hour mainly because I was working with one collection, and collections are made to make things simple.  I am completely smitten with the As You Wish collection not only for it's amazing designs, but the bright and fun colors are really eye catching...



Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper, stickers, Ephemera Pack, tickets: Fancy Pants Designs
Spray Mist
Jolee's Stickers
Basic Cardstock


Tips/Techniques:
  • To create this background I took my cardstock outside, unscrewed the lids to my mists and flicked away.  It was rather windy when I was doing it so my feet came in handy, and I simply look like I don't know how to apply nail polish hehehehe!
  • Try angling your patterned papers to create new designs and interest.
  • Use grid or lined patterned paper as journaling spots.
  • If you really like the patterned paper in a collection consider buying other elements to make putting a layout together a snap.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and hope this has given you some inspiration ( or at least a nudge to go check out the As You Wish Collection, hehehehe!)
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Great layout, one of my fav collections right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    I love the Fancy Pants Spray...I will have to get some of that (you are an enabler!). xx

    Gorgeous! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Lisa! You are just so talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous color on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture and I love the layout. The colors are so fun, but totally looks "adult" with the black. That little skyscraper embellishment is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete