Monday, May 12, 2014

Video Tutorial: Brush Script Titles!

Hello Blogosphere!

It's Tiffany here today with a short & sweet Video Tutorial for ya! I'll teach you how to create simple brush script titles!

I used the following supplies for my layout:
Basic Grey Highline 6x6 Papers, Basic Grey Highline Wood Die Cuts, Maggie Holmes Style Board Vellum Shapes, Lawn Fawn's #awesome Lawn Cuts Dies, Lawn Fawn's Pink Lemonade Twine, Lawn Fawn's 3x4 Stitched Journaling Card, Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Chalkboard Paint & Fine Paintbrush

Video Tutorial:




I layered a Vellum Journaling Card over my brush scripted title card:


I had fun clustering up various elements to complete the page:


Thanks so much for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Love all the clusters on your layout, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! thank you for sharing!! your brush script is literally so inspiring! and i LOVE your video! amazing layout! and such an incredible way to hightlight something on your page!

    ReplyDelete