Monday, July 7, 2014

Bo Bunny Shaker Card

Hey everyone! It's Shawna with a card today. I love the shaker cards and always have.  I made one using the fun and colorful Bo Bunny Lemonade stand collection.  I can't get enough of this line. I also added in some fun wood sequins from Chic Tags.


I started out making my shaker. I used a circle punch this time to make the opening.  I attached the clear plastic and used a gazillion pop dots.  I am sure there is a more economical product out there but i love these American Crafts ones. I used a mix of the wood and some real sequins. Make sure you flip them all over so you can see the right site when you view the front of your shaker.  



I chose a white card background added the woodgrain paper and my shaker on top.  Then i added a few die cuts and embellishments.  This turned into a really cute summer party invitation.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed this fun, colorful card!




7 comments:

  1. Super duper cute, bright and fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card. Bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and colorful shaker card, absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete