Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello

Hello Friends!!! This is Chitra here from My Crafty Corner!!! I can't tell you enough how excited I am to be part of Butterfly Reflections Ink Design Team..eeeeekkk!!! I got a super fun package from Vanessa to work with and I am very excited to show you all my card, so lets jump straight into my first project for BRI friends...


IMG_2459

I got this super fun 6X6 paper pad from Bo Bunny "Lemonade-Stand" , this paper pad is full of fun, bright summery colors, I used this beautiful cloud pattern for my card. I used my handmade stencil for the rays but you can use MFT Sun Ray stencil instead, I applied a thin layer of modeling paste and Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks mixed to create the rays.

IMG_2460


The cute crab is from Lawn Fawn "Life is Good" stamp set, stamped onto Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with copics then fuzzy cut it out. Then I popped the images using Kool Tak clear foam adhesive, I love that it gives a nice dimension and no white foam shows thru the gap, love it!! Finally I adhered MME chipboard button which is then coated with a layer of glitter, I also applied glitters on the rays.

I had lots of fun making this card. Hope you liked it!! You can find all the products in the Butterfly Reflections Ink store. See you next week.

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments: