Friday, August 15, 2014

Mini Card Set.

Hello Friends!! Welcome back to the BRI blog, Chitra here with a cute set of cards to share.. Vanessa sent me such a cute journaling cards to work with this month, so I thought of making mini cards set with those..


IMG_2839

This super adorable journaling cards are from Jillibean Soup called Star Light, I used some Distress Inks to color the journaling cards. Here is a close up of all my mini cards..


IMG_2841


The image is from Avery Elle Red and Goldie stamp set. I colored her up with my copics. The journaling card & image is adhered using kool tak foams.


IMG_2842
This cute little image is from the same Avery Elle Red and Goldie set, colored with copics. The alpha sticker is from Studio Calico.


IMG_2843

On my last card I used some super gorgeous Lemon Lush Gold leaves from Studio Calico. They are adhered using tiny glue dots. Finally I brushed all the cards with glitter.

Hope you liked my mini card set.. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy weekend!!

2 comments: