Saturday, December 6, 2014

So Blessed cards...

Hi my crafty friends, this is Kristy, and today I'm here to share so fun cards I've made as sets for friends! Here are some of the goodies I used:




Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Neat and Tangled So Very Blessed stamp
Mini Misters
Versamark ink
Gold embossing powder
White embossing powder
Embossing tool

I absolutely fell in LOVE with this stamp when I saw it, and Vanessa sent me the pic knowing I would HAVE to have it!!! ;) I quickly put together a set of these beauties for a friend of mine, to add to our mug swap!

 I used the mini distress inks and swiped them across my craft mat. Then I spritzed the ink and laid the watercolor paper on top of it! I dabbed the paper into the ink where it needed more color. Then I used my heat tool to dry the paper. I used the embossing tool over the paper, and stamped the sentiment with versamark ink, sprinkled the embossing powder on top, and set it with my heat tool! I layered the watercolor paper onto some gold paper, and then onto some soft pink that matched the ink! And added all of these to the card front, done! I put 5 cards and envelopes together and tied them up with a pretty tulle bow!
LOVE the shimmer of the gold!!
I loved these so much that I decided to make another set as a gift, and use some other colors of distress inks! Yes, it's a little messy, but totally worth it! ;)



 Don't worry it eventually comes off! ;)
 This time I used white embossing powder, and I love the look with the jewel tone colors!
 And here they are all tied up and ready to give! ;)
Thanks for stopping by today! I just received the warm winter wishes stamp in the mail and I'm thinking of doing a similar card!
Make sure you pop by the store and pick up these goodies before they are gone! -Kristy

1 comment: