Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Share Handmade Kindness Cardinal

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! Erin here posting a card I made using the fabulous Altenew Winter Cardinal stamp set. I am positively obsessed with cardinals, so when I saw this stamp set come out from Altenew, I had to have it. It looks so gorgeous layered up!
I paired him with a sentiment from the Hero Arts Acts of Kindness stamp set, WPlus9 Cloud Border die and other various My Favorite Things dies.

I hope everyone is recovering from their CHA hangovers and saving up their pennies for the amazing goodies that are about to hit the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop soon!

xo, Erin

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cardinal card.
    Favorite sneak peeks, OMG there are so many. I'd have to say Distress crayons, No: new Heidi Swapp goodies, No: sparkly Gansai Tambi watercolors!!!! I guess what I'm saying is I can't pick!

    ReplyDelete