Hello! Lisa here today to share some clean and simple cards made without stamps. Most of the time when I sit down to make a card I reach for my stamps. But this time I limited myself to using only patterned papers and embellishments to create my cards, something I found fun and refreshing. If you remember my last post I talked about buying products in one collection to make putting projects together easy, and I've done just that here too...
- For my first card I started by layering and trimming some pattered paper.
- I then layered the sentiment with a matching die cut.
- Completed with some enamel hearts.
For my next card I used rub-ons for my sentiment.
- I trimmed patterned paper and adhered it to my card base.
- I added embellishments and rub-ons
Both are super simple and easy to re-create. Just the way I like it! Hope you've enjoyed my post today, and that you were inspired to get out your patterned papers and embellishments and see what you can create!
Full Supply List:
Fancy Pants: As You Wish 6 x 6 paper pad
Fancy Pants: As You Wish Ephemera Pack
Chickaniddy Date Night Enamel Hearts
Maggie Holmes: Style Board 6 x 6 paper pad
Maggie Holmes: Style Board Badges
Maggie Holmes: Style Board Rubons