This card is super simple, and obviously sweet. Here's the recipe:
Copic Markers in E33, E35, RV06 and RV09
Optional: Misti Precision Stamper
(Stash supplies: white & black cardstock, foam tape, adhesive)
2 3/4" x 5 1/2" heavy white yardstick
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" heavy white yardstick (scored & folded)
3" x 5 1/2" BoBunny Forever Young lime green
3 1/4" x 5 1/2" black cardstock
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" BoBunny Forever Young donut print
1. Place trimmed white cardstock in Misti Precision Stamp tool, align donut and sentiments images. 2. Stamp 2x with Copic friendly Momento Tuxedo Black ink. (2x allows for an extra crisp image)
3. Color donut w/Copic markers.
4. Stamp sprinkles in a myriad of colors.
5. Sparkle pen the glaze.
Assembly:1. Adhere stamped white panel to green, then black. Align L/R edges, center top to bottom.
2. Apply 1 layer foam tape to back of black w/ample coverage.
3. Adhere foam backed black to donut print. Align L/R edges, center top to bottom.
4. Adhere complete front panel to card base.
5. Glossy Accent donut glaze.
6. Adhere sequins.
Voila! Enjoy your tasty treat and I thank you for popping in. We hope to see you again! :)
P.S. The Butterfly Reflections Ink shop has been getting loads and loads of product in. Get it while it's hot!