Happy Saturday Blogosphere!
It's Tiffany here today with a fun Lawn Fawn card for ya! Soooo, word on the street is that Hello Sunshine Sold Out everywhere! Kelly-Marie even went to press to make MORE... So, I thought I would share a Hello Sunshine Card with you.
I used the following Lawn Fawn products: Large Stitched Journal Card Lawn Cuts, Scripty Hello Lawn Cuts, Hello Sunshine Lawn Ornaments Sequins, Hello Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad
1. Cut out 8 1 1/2" squares & 1 3 1/8" x 1/2" strip from patterned paper.
2. Die-cut two of the squares using the star and heart dies.
3. With adhesive, layer the more white space patterned papers over the contrasting colorful patterned papers.
4. Curl Edges of the non-diecut squares to reveal other patterned paper.
5. Position all patterned paper squares with the strip on an embossed A2 card front. Adhere.
6. Die-cut scripty "hello" and adhere on the strip in the middle.
7. Add Sequins & Adhere to A2 card base!
Thanks for stopping by everyone,