Happy Friday! Amy (The Craft Bunny) here with an easy watercolor card. I am using my Gansai Tambi watercolor again. The paints are just so beautiful! Today, I pair it with a floral background stamp from MFT called Roses All Over.
- White heat emboss the background onto watercolor paper
- Wet the whole piece of paper with water, watercolor the lower half of the panel. I went through the overlapping areas with a wet brush so the colors will blend within the embossed petals
- Die cut the watercolor panel with MFT Die-namics Blueprints 26
- Die cut the sentiment out of both white cardstock and vellum. Adhere them together with the white words being slightly offset on top of the vellum to create a subtle drop shadow. Since I'm going for a white on white look, I need to make sure my sentiment stands out from the background
- Adhere the sentiment as shown and finish off with a few sequins
I LOVE this card! Watercolor cards are the best! Thank you for stopping by today!