More details below:
- White heat emboss the Avery Elle Canopy stamp onto watercolor paper
- Prepare a pastel color palette by mixing my Gansai Tambi watercolor on a mixing pan. If you don't have a mixing pan, a plate will also work. Some watercolor artists actually prefer using a plate
- Paint in the flowers, then paint the sky. Let the panel air dry
- Mask part of the canopy, stamp the bunny from MFT Somebunny with brown ink, then color it with the same watercolor. Flick some Perfect Pearl solution, white and silver opaque paints
- Finish off with the brown sentiment and embellish with some natural twine
I have just started mixing watercolor paints. It really expands the potential of my existing watercolor. Besides, learning to mix paints is the first step to become a water-colorist, which is one of my long-term goals. If you already have some watercolor paints at home, I encourage you to try mixing them and see what you will get. You would be surprised!
I hope today's post brings you a smile and some inspiration! Happy Easter! See you next week :)