- Uchi's Designs Forest Critters stamp set
- Uchi's Designs Forest Critters dies
- My Favorite Things Hello There dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Distress Crayon in Vintage Photo (Set 3)
- Splatter Brush
- Embossing Paste
- Copic Markers
- Copic Various Ink Colorless Blender
- Adhesive Tape
- Foam Tape or Dots
- Liquid Glue
- Mini Misti Precision Stamp Tool
- Copic Friendly White Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Heavyweight White Cardstock for base
- 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Copic friendly white cardstock for primary panel.
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white cardstock for woodgrain background.
- 4 1/4" x 11" white heavyweight cardstock for base (scored & top folded).
- Place stamps in Misti tool. Ink up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamp 2-3 times for a dark, crisp impression.
- Copic color images. I used YR04, YR07, E19, W00, W01 & R22 for the fox. E55, E57, E59, YG 03, YG67 & YG99 for the stump and grass.
- Die cut or fussy cut images.
- Airbrush or ink blend Copic marker B04 on primary panel.
- Place diamond stencil over primary panel and blot with paper towel lightly saturated in Copic Various Ink Colorless Blender. Shift stencil as needed.
- Use splatter brush with Copic Colorless Blender for more splatter (optional).
- Audition critter and stump. Place "Hi" die and secure in place with washi, Post-It or other light tack tape. Remove critter and stump. Die cut "Hi" from primary panel 1x and from scrap white 4x.
- Thinly apply embossing paste over woodgrain stencil on white background panel. Allow to dry and apply Distress Crayon. Rub with finger to smudge and smear for good coverage. It doesn't not need to be perfect. In fact there is more charm when it isn't! ;)
- Apply foam tape or fun foam to back of primary panel. Cover the "Hi" area so that adhesive is exposed on through the front. Adhere to woodgrain panel. Adhere both to card base.
- Liquid glue all "Hi" die cuts in a stack with blue version exposed on top. Adhere into "Hi" opening.
- Adhere stump flat.
- Adhere Mr. Sly Fox with flat tape adhesive near his feet and base of tail. Apply foam tape or dots at top of head and tail.
Thank you for following along, and thank you for spending you time with myself and the BRI team today. We appreciate your patronage! Be sure to stop by and check out all the new goodies Vanessa has in the shop. She has product rolling in everyday!
See you again soon!