Here's how I created my card:
- I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from some white card stock.
- I repeatedly stamped the unicorn stamp from Avery Elle's Be a Unicorn stamp set with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I also stamped the little images, like the hearts and stars, on the unicorns' "hips."
- I colored the images and the background in with Copic markers.
- I added some detail with a Gelly Roll white gel pen, and I also used the Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen on the horns and little images.
- I attached the entire panel on a white card base with foam tape.
- On a piece of black card stock, I heat embossed the sentiment from the same Be a Unicorn stamp set with Versamark ink and Ranger's silver embossing powder.
- I hand cut out the sentiment into a flag/ribbon shape, and attached it with foam tape.
- To finish, I added some sequins' from Lucy's cards gilded rose sequin mix.
This card was all about the coloring, and I will admit it was time consuming. I was sick and in bed a lot recently, however, so I just kept my markers, and the stamped panel by my bed, and work on it little by little. I love how colorful it turned out. I hope you like it too!
Wishing you a magical day friends!