Tuesday, June 28, 2016

You're a star! ( and I'm so Jelly! )

Hi Everyone!

It's Karin from PeppermintPatty's Papercraft, here to share some inspiration. Today took out some adorable products from Lawn Fawn and made a summery little card.




To get that little white frame around my images I let the diecut stay in the die while I inked the background. Other than that this is a very straight forward card (-: Simple and fast! I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card which says - and I'm so Jelly.


Supplies:

Stamps:
Lawn Fawn So Jelly

Dies:
My Favorite Things Stitched Squares and Stitched mini scalloped rectangles

Paper: Lawn Fawn Beachside

Ink:
Tuxedo Black ink
Rangers Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

Tools:
Blending tool
Stamping mask paper

Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape

Coloring Mediums:
Copic Markers



Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink




Hope you are enjoying the summer! 

Have a great day, hugs, Karin



3 comments: