I first stamped the bird in three of the darkest shades of ink from the Sea Shore Mini Inks from Altenew. I stamped the branch in Mocha from the Coffee Break Mini Ink set, also from Altenew.
For the florals, I used, you guessed it, more Altenew Inks. This time I used Ruby Red from the Red Cosmos Mini ink set and Emerald from the Green Fields Mini Ink set.
I used one of the gorgeous dies from the Lacy Layers 2 die set from Waffle Flower Crafts and placed my bird and flowers with a combination of foam adhesive and liquid glue. I thought the red card base looked a little plain so I stamped the mistletoe image from the Be Merry stamp set (WPlus9) in Versamark Ink for a tone on tone effect.
I added a little bit of glitter highlights with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Overlay Marker to the flowers and the darkest part of the bird. The "be merry" sentiment was stamped in black.
Thank you for stopping by!! Have a great week!!!