Sunday, July 23, 2017

Happy Birthday - I wobble!

Hello everyone,

I am excited to be back with an interactive card for your today.

I used a few stamp sets and lately I keep gravitating to MFT and Lawn Fawn.  I have a soft spot for Lawn Fawn.

I started out with a white panel and stamped the the pineapple background stamp from MFT with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink. I set that aside to dry while I worked on the adorable pineapple from Lawn Fawn.  I used my copics (Y02, Y13 & Y17 - YG 25 & YG67) to colour it and I die cut the sunglasses from Lawn Fawn black card stock. and popped it up with foam tape.


The background panel was dry so I took a LF dotted circle die and cut out the centre. I then took the same LF dotted circle dies and cut out a frame from some green card stock. I found some acetate and added that to the back of the panel and then added foam tape to create the well for the shaker goodies.  I dusted it with an anti static tool and added chunky glitter and some clear sequins from my stash.  I have tons of this that I never seem to use and these colours matched so I thought I would used them.  

I added the green diet circle from earlier and adhered it to the front panel. I took the banner dies from my stash and cut out from the same black card stock as the sunglasses and heat embossed the sentiment from another LF set.  I added a bit of foam tape to the back and added it to the card.  To finish off the card I added an action wobbler to the pineapple to give this card something special.  I added the front panel to the card base with foam tape and called it done. 

I tried to get a short video of this wobbling but it didn't work out. Sorry! :(


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to the BRI shop and check out the Lawn Fawn Pre-order that's now up and boys you are not gonna want to miss this one.  So many awesome goodies.

Supplies:
LF - Aloha  and Aloha dies
LF - Hang in there (sentiment)
LF - Dotted Circles (large - Small)
LF - Black Licorice card stock 
MFT - Pineapple background stamp
TH Oxide ink - Fossilized Amber
Mini Action Wobblers 
Banner Dies - there are lots of dies like these in the shop from lots of great companies
Copics
Glitter
White embossing powder
white and green card stock

Coralynn  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment