Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Layers

Hello Blogosphere!

It's Tiffany here again today and this time I'm sharing a card I created using the Kaisercraft Captured Moments 3"x4" Snapshot Journaling Cards!

I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Awesome stamp set & inked the edges using that totally awesome completely trendy Delicata Golden Glitz Ink!

I paired the 2 journaling cards with some fun die-cutting, creating both a star-window to the worded journaling card and several vellum stars. As for embellishments, I incorporated a smattering of Lawn Fawn's Sequins Lawn Ornaments (Let's Polka & Hello Sunshine), some fun twine, and mini clothespins!

So what do you think? I bet you're ready to create a layer-ilicious card for yourself (or someone else)!

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Tiff! So layer-ilicious! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!! wow! LOOOOOOVE the layers!! and the little loops of twine are so perfect! love the way you used that star die, too!! awesome awesome awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! I love using PL cards for different projects!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete