Sunday, April 13, 2014

Quick cute cards...

Hi everyone, this is Kristy and I'm super excited to be here today! I'm always needing a quick card, so I thought I would put a few together. Here are the items that I used:




 Ink Dauber: Mint
Amy Tan: stamp
We R Memory Keepers: Enamel shapes
6x6 paper pad: Lucky Charm
Can I just tell you how much I LOVE these daubers?!!! I NEED them in every color! I used some plain white tags and "daubed" on circles.
While the paint was drying I cut pieces of the lucky charm paper and attached them to the front of my cards. Then I used this fun Amy Tangerine roller stamp for a sentiment and to add some designs.
Using some black crochet thread, I added a bow to the top of the tag. I attached the tags with some dimensional foam tape, and sprinkled some of these adorable enamel shapes around the tags!
I love how they turned out and they went together so quickly! Vanessa, has multiple roller type stamps in stock! Click HERE to check them out! The possibilities are endless!
*Enjoy TODAY!
*Love love love
*Oh hello
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you take a few minutes to create a quick cute card! Feel free to check out my crafty adventures on Instagram at: KLucky5



5 comments:

  1. These are totally adorbs! I need that color dauber STAT! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out super cute and I love how simple they really are to make! Great use of a roller stamp! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - these are incredible!! what an AMAZING idea!! i never would have thought to use the roller stamps that way!! your cards are so adorbale and unique!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete