Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Go With The Flow

It's Shawna today, back with a layout to share using the Studio Calico Lemon Lush paper.  I have to admit when i first saw this line i was hesitant. I really ordered for the colors.  It seems a little crazy and off at first but i decided to just go with the flow and see what happened.  In the end i really ended up liking the line more than I thought!  So my advice is that even if you think something looks off or mismatched try it out. You might like what you find.  Here is a look at my finished page.  I really like how all the different details pulled in the different colors from the line.  The Heidi Swapp watercolor heart tag was a lot of fun.  I recommend trying them out! I just used mists with mine.


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. Hope you are inspired to think outside the box!  Please take a look at the fun products from the shop used on this page.

Studio Calico Lemon Lush 6x6 
Lemon Lush Ephemera
Crate Paper Love Notes Flair


2 comments:

  1. Super fun! I really need to try out those HS Heart tags!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout!! I LOVE the colors you used! I think you have sold me on te lemon lush paper! And super wonderful misting!

    ReplyDelete