Saturday, June 7, 2014

An Embellishment Only Challenge


Hi!!!  It's Lisa here, and I'm so happy to be sharing a new layout with you today!  Whenever I think of layouts I think of patterned paper... I've actually never really created a layout without it... until today.  So with embellishments only I went to work.






This layout came together quite easily, and were at first not what I had planned on using, but once I started laying the bright colors out I couldn't stop. 


I popped some of the embellishments up with foam adhesive, and used my xyron runner for the acetate embellishments that I wanted to lay flat.  I also have doubled up on the sequins, by layering them with enamel dots.  I created movement across my layout by adding washi in the two opposing corners.


Now I challenge you to create a layout using only embellishments and no patterned paper... if you take the challenge please link it up in the comments so I can check it out!

Supplies I've Used:
Maggie Holmes gold rub-ons
Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Ephemera Pack
MME enamel dots
MME buttons

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. when is the due date of this challenge???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariangel there is no due date because it is just for fun... I was just putting a personal challenge out there and if you do it I'd love for you to add a link in the comments for me to come visit. Thanks so much for visiting my post! :)

      Delete
  2. I love a good challenge, will have to add this to my list to work on!

    ReplyDelete