Thursday, June 26, 2014

paper smooches on vellum and a color happy scrapbook layout

Good morning!
It's Samantha here, and sadly (*sniff sniff*), this is my last post as a Butterfly Reflections Ink-er.

I just can't believe 3 months has flown by SO fast! It's crazy, working with Vanessa and the entire Butterfly Reflections Ink team has been a dream!

Anyway, without further ado, here it is, my last project - and it's a scrapbook page to boot!


Ok, as you can see in the photo above, LOTS of goodies from the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop!

I used two different Paper Smooches stamps sets - but all of the images were stamped onto vellum! LOOOOOOOOVE me some vellum! :)
I used the city scapes and clouds from Metropolis and the rainbow from Spectrum.


I also stithced a lot on this layout - a favorite thing to do of mine! I stitched over the vellum city scapes, and also the clear stickers from the Simple Stories DIY line - LOVE those stickers! they just JAZZ up the layout, I think! :)


Finally, I added the title with some lower alpha thickers, and a bunch of splattered mists in rainbow colors!
Add a few grey/black sequins and enamel dots, and the layout is complete! As you can tell, I wanted to focus (almost all) of the color on the pictures only. :) Love how that looks! :)


So, as much as I would love to make this post go on forever (so I never have to leave!! lol!), I will bid you all farewell as a Butterfly Reflections Ink-er!
I can't wait to see what the NEW Design Team has in store for us all!
Hold on to your crafty supplies, it's going to be a blast!

Later, lovlies!
~Samantha~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! All of those colors against black and white really make the layout pop! It really screams HAPPY...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, your photos really pop off the page. I love how you used the vellum and stitching always looks great on a layout!!!

    ReplyDelete