Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here today with a SUPER fun NEON Beep Boop Card! I even have a photo tutorial for ya! If you were lucky enough to snag Lawn Fawn's newest stamp set Beep Boop, here's some inspiration :)
First, you'll need the following supplies: Lawn Fawn (Beep Boop Stamp Set, Beep Boop Lawn Cuts Dies, Lawn Trimmings Hemp Twine in Lime, Sequins), My Mind's Eye Record It All Things Chalk 6x6 paper pad, Radiant Neon Inks (Electric Green, Electric Coral, Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Blue)
1. Stamp desired sentiment in Electric Yellow Ink repeatedly to create a fun border at the bottom of the white cardstock (3 1/4"x 4 1/2").
2. Stamp desired images onto white cardstock. You can "kiss" or mix the colors by stamping in multiple inks! To give my balloons dimension, I stamped first in the lightest color and then "kissed" to outside of the stamp in a darker ink! Die-cut the images once they're dry.
3. Stamp additional accent images onto the white cardstock & adhere your die-cut images with 3D Foam Squares. Before adhering the balloons, add some Lawn Fawn Trimmings Hemp Twine to the 3D Foam Square!
4. Add a small Dodz or Glue Dot to the robots hand and stick the balloon strings to it. Cut the strings to desired length.
5. Add some sparkle and shine with some Lawn Fawn Sequins! I used Dodz Small to adhere mine.
Hope you enjoyed this photo tutorial! You'll be "kissing" those stamps in no time!