Wednesday, July 16, 2014

We've got Chemistry!

So, I have a confession...I'm addicted to Lawn Fawn stamps.  Yes, I'm sure we've all been there, but I'm STILL addicted.  Thankfully, Vanessa's store is able to feed my addiction.  I have been wanting the Science of Love stamp/die set since it was released.  Vanessa's store was the only place where I could find both in stock. 

 
I made this one layer card using the stamps set, embossing powder and copics.  I just love the way it turned out!  The stamp set really gets to be the star.  I used a Wink of Stella clear pen on all of the tubes creating the border.

 
This stamp set is great for making cards for loved ones and also has a cute school theme for teachers and students.  I plan on making another card in the future using the cute calculator and book.  Hope this cute and simple card inspired you.  ---Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love it on the kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring on Kraft paper! Yes, I too have a LF addiction that can't be stopped. ;-) Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this technique out! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! Love the coloring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete