Thursday, August 21, 2014

Corn Hole

Hi Everyone!  I'm back with a layout using a BUNCH of items from the store.  I had these adorable pictures of Reagan playing Corn Hole with her dad when we spent the weekend at the beach with family. I just love how yellow and blue look together and this layout was the perfect opportunity to use them.

 
 
 I still had some leftover Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine and thought since this is a summer themed layout, hey why not?!  Vanessa also sent my some Fancy Pants buttons with a nautical theme.  That's what gave me the idea to do a layered cluster of embellishments below the photos.  I used these frames from both The Pier collection and Maggie Holmes to ground them.

 
I backed my journaling card from Jillibean Soup with paper from the Echo Park paper.



I hope you guys enjoyed and use this layout style as a sketch for your next layout!  ---Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the frames to cluster the embellies, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Nicole. The frame strip looks awesome with all those buttons and embellies! Raegan's so cute.

    ReplyDelete