Saturday, August 23, 2014

Project Life layout...

Hello my crafty friends! This is Kristy and today I'm here to show you how I used the shop's AH-MAZ-ING exclusive stamps on a project life layout! In case you haven't seen them, here are the stamp sets:
                                  Head in the Clouds Exclusive Stamp SetOver the Rainbow Exclusive Stamp Set
They are ADORABLE!!! I've used them on cards, layouts, and more!

Here's my general layout, and where I'm deciding which stamps to use and where to place them.

 I was sooooo excited when it rained because I KNEW the perfect stamps to use for embellishments!! ;)
 I even stamped right onto one of the pictures and I love how that turned out!
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you stop by the shop and pick these up before they are gone! <3 Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Love how the stamp set worked with your PL! Oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete