Tuesday, August 5, 2014

So in Love!

Hi Everyone!  I'm really excited to share with you this gorgeous, but time consuming layout (it was worth every minute when you see the result)!  Vanessa sent me some 6x6 pads and I wanted to showcase all of the beautiful papers in the Basic Grey Fresh Cut collection.  I decided to punch a bunch of hearts out of some of my favorite papers and glue them down dimensionally into one large heart.  It took me a little over an hour to achieve this look.



Since, I wanted the paper to be the star, I didn't want to over embellish the page.  I used to frames from The Pier collection to frame my photos.  Then, I dipped some of the wood veneer clouds from Chic Tags in some chalk ink and added a flair from Crate Paper Love Notes.  I adhered everything down using Multi Matte Medium.


 
 

 I just love the light and airy look of the finished product. 



I hope you enjoyed!  --Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is stunning. LOVE your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just STUNNING!! I know it was time consuming...but wow! So very worth it, I have to say! The hearts are so cute and I LOVE how you were able to really use 6x6 pads to the fullest! So cool!

    ReplyDelete