Skip to main content

Video Tutorial: Head in the Clouds Card


Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here today with a fun Video Tutorial! I'm absolutely in love with the new exclusive stamps by Shanna Noel for Butterfly Reflections Ink. For this tutorial, I'll be using Head in the Clouds...<3

Video Tutorial:



Thanks so much for stopping by,


Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!!
    (sorry to scream)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i agree with amy!! I LOVE THIS CARD!! the graphic nature, the yellow pops of color - swoon!! so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Becky!!! I freakin' LOVEEE this!!! Gahhh! Love the B&W with pops of yellow and the pattern and the stamping and and and... Yup, I SUPER LOVE this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used on this and that great stamp set. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So SUPER CUTE! You totally showed how beautiful that stamp set is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment