Friday, October 3, 2014

World Card Making Day

Hey, everyone! We've got not one, but two fun challenges going on today for WCMD! First up is this AMAZING mood board that Amanda designed. How GORGEOUS is this?! I think we've already been over that fall is my absolute favorite season so yeah, I'm in love. *swoon*

The second challenge is a card sketch. After all, it IS World Card Making Day, right? ;) We'd love to see what you create using this sketch. I love the diagonal stripes!


If you participate in either challenge (or both), you will be entered to win a prize (to be determined). There will be TWO winners, one for each challenge. You have until midnight EST on Sunday, 10/5 to link up your entries.

Also, if you place an order of $40 or more TODAY ONLY, you will be given a code to use on your next order. The shop is LOADED with new goodies so you have lots of shopping options! Remember, I also ship FREE on orders of $60 or more in the US!

Thanks for stopping and we really hope you'll play along! Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I meant to add my link to the sketch challenge not the Mood Board Challenge! Sorry! I love that sketch and hope to make a card for the MBC tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete