Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Snappy Hello

Happy Sunday!!!  Danielle here with a card to share! I got my latest package from Vanessa and had to play with all my new goodies!!  She got me with the new Evalicous stamp set - Photo Shoot!  I just love anything Cameras!!  I used some watercolor paper and patterned paper from the Shimelle Line.  So I heat embossed the camera and then used Distress Ink to reveal the resist.  You just don't know when to stop with Distress Ink! lol

For the card base I used the EXCLUSIVE Butterfly Reflections Ink Stamps designed by Shanna Noel.  I used the same resist technique with more distress Ink. 

To finish off the card I added some Sequins and Enamel Dots. Then Colored the wood veneers from Gossamer Blue ( OMG THEY ARE AMAZING!) with some Dina Wakley Paint. 


You can get everything I used or something similar in the Butterfly Reflections Ink Store!  Check out the NEWEST products in stock here

Products used on my card:

Evalicious    - Photo Shoot
Exclusive BRI Stamps - Over the Rainbow
Gossamer Blue - On My Desk Wood Veeners
Dina Wakley Paint - Turquoise 
Versamark Ink
Gossamer Blue - Get Happy Enamel Dots
Twine 
Sequins
Distress Ink by Ranger

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle

2 comments: