Saturday, November 15, 2014

November Mood Board

Hello there! Amanda here with you today to share this month's mood board and the layout it inspired! Temps are dropping fast here in Oregon. We had a long drawn out summer and it already feels like winter, where did fall go!? I'm not ready to give it up just yet so I pulled this mood board together.


The patterned paper really acts as several design elements here so I wanted that to be a big focal point for my layout. I added some simple layers and embellishments around the photo and accented the page with mist, dots and rub-ons. I have gone pretty embellishment heavy here, and combined with the paper, I tried to balance that out by keeping the overall design fairly simple.




Supplies Used: Jubilee Adventure Flair Buttons, Jubilee Awesome Mixed Bag, Jubilee Hey You Rubons, Jubilee Story Rubons, Second City Chipboard Shapes, Retro Wood Drop Stickers, Now & Then Mildred Oh Happy Day Alpha/Tiny Words

Are you inspired by these colors? I'd love to see what you create! Just leave a comment with a link to your project.

~Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Love your mood board.....so going to do a layout inspired by these colors!

    ReplyDelete