Friday, December 5, 2014

Guest Designer Friday With Veronica

Hello friends! I am here with my last post as a guest designer for Butterfly Reflections Ink., a fabulous online paper craft store with something for everyone! Vanessa has super fast shipping, and one of the lowest shipping rates I have seen. If you haven't already you should stop by and check it out!

   Today I am sharing a set of cards I created using the Taylored Expressions stamp set "Deck The Halls". These whimsical critters are SO MUCH FUN to color! I also used the Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad "DIY Christmas" along with the coordinating  Simple Stories 3x4 Snap Card set "Tis The Season". I love using journaling cards to add an easy coordinated accent on my cards!





I love the cute penguin with the star on his head! I didn't add buttons to these cards to help make mailing them less expensive. The postal workers always frown when I bring in a stack of blinged out cards to be mailed.



                                     And this little guy...totally adorable!
    
   Well that's it,  I am happy you stopped by today! Be sure to stop by Butterfly Reflections Ink and pick out your Holiday Card making supplies!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are just adorable, love the penguins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, how stinkin' cute are these!!!!! LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete