Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hello BRI Fans!!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!!
Let the Holiday fun begin.....
Hope you all are enjoying your time with family & Friends!
Its Piali here sharing some cards with you all.
I know ,we all crafters made lots of cards for the holidays, so now it time for some non-holiday ideas.
I made a few quick & easy card using Wplus9-Sparkle & Shine stamp set and fabulous Handi Scandi die cuts from Butterfly Reflections. Ink

 These glittered diecuts are perfect for  fun cards!!

I heat embossed the sentiment using Liquid Platinum EP.
 I kept the design pretty simple so that its easy to make.

I love these glittery diecuts...super cute!!!
Hope you like these cards!!!
Make sure to check the BRI store for lots of fun crafty goodies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs,
Piali.

2 comments: