Monday, January 5, 2015

One Stamp Set, Two Cards

Today I am sharing two cards with this fun little set from Lawn Fawn.  It's the cute little whales. Should be restocked or will be soon so stay tuned.

My first card has a Valentine theme using some Doodlebug paper, twine and some washi.  I used pop dots on the whales to add a little dimension.

For the next card i used my gelatos and a blender without water to do the waves. I love this effect.  You could also use water to give it a more watercolor effect.  I used some mist droplets to break up some of the white space.  In addition to the alpha stamps i used the Webster's Pages alpha stickers.


I hope you have enjoyed my card share today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. These are both super cute cards!!! Love Lawn Fawn, such cute stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both really cute, I love how you gave one whale freckles to make him look different. I have this set, got it from BRI :) can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete