Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bugs & Kisses


Hello everyone!

Coralynn here with a colourful card as I am getting a little bit tired of seeing white snow everywhere around me!  So I thought I would do a card with lots of bright colours.

This is a 4bar size card base and I used distress inks for the background.  I took the edge of a scrap piece of card stock and pushed the ink off the card stock on to the base overlapping the colours.  I stamped the sentiment and lady bugs with black ink and watercolored them with distress ink as well.



Be sure to pop over to the the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop as there are awesome goodies Vanessa adds every day!  Also stay tuned for a couple more spring releases that are on the way!!!


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Bugs & Kisses stamps & dies



See you again soon!
Coralynn

4 comments:

  1. I do not know how ray ban sunglasses clearance sale frogs days. Do I ray ban sunglasses clearance sale let you go to school not harm you, not learn knowledge also not ray ban sunglasses clearance sale learn knowledge. ray ban sunglasses clearance sale A cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance woman will be able to meet you, you will be able to send hundreds of dollars, saw several large well-informed on that. You stand still, at best, cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance or riffraff, no connotation of dignity in how to do it.

    ReplyDelete