Friday, March 13, 2015

Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing a fun and colorful card using some Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine paper.  I love this fun rainbow color print.  For the stamped parts of the card i use the Waffle Flower Crafts On My Mark stamp set. This is a really cute, fun set.  I also used the Dear Lizzy Serendipity Foil thickers. I keep finding myself going back to this set over and over.  After putting the card together at this point I liked it, but it was a little plain.  I decided to add the different colored sequins and I think this really made the card complete.  I hope you have enjoyed this quick card share. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! :D I love all that sparkly goodness and the bright rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete