Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Do

Hi guys, it's Shawna today with an 8.5x11 layout share.  Today's layout feature my daughters new hair cut and the adorable Playful collection.  I love all of the fun, colorful and super playful patterns in this collection.  It isn't just great for Project Life as intended but I am enjoying using it for layouts as well.  You can purchase the 6x6 here in the shop. I also used the Dear Lizzy Serendipity thickers and some of the Evalicious gold puffy stickers.  These puffies are no longer available but check out all of these other fun options in the store..Puffies.  This is a pretty simple and quick page. A little paper layering and some added embellishments.  I hope you enjoy this layout inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I always love your layouts (as you know) and I super love her new hair cut. She looks ADORABLE. Hiiii, Maddie!!! xo

    ReplyDelete