Saturday, March 7, 2015

Paper Pieced Card featuring Lawn Fawn


Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a card featuring some of the adorable Lawn Fawn products now available in the shop. I started with the Let's Play stamps and dies. Since I had picked up the two new Pint Sized Patterns Collections I decided to do some paper piecing instead of coloring. You can check out my video below for more on how it came together.


I used some of the older Lawn Fawn dies as well including Spring Showers and the Grassy Border die. I love how all the different Lawn Fawn products old and new coordinate perfectly. Head on over to the shop and pick up your favorites today!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable, love that you paper pieced this card, it looks great. A nice break from coloring and it really changes the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete