Monday, March 9, 2015

Unforgettable

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp set!  CUTE doesn't even begin to describe this set!  I stamped the image using MFT Hybrid Black Licorice ink then watercolored it with distress markers, including the new abandoned coral.  I wanted him to be carried away by more than one balloon, so I just stamped it 3 times ;)  I used the smallest of the Stitched Scallop Edges die-namics with some metallic gold paper to add some shine and extra interest.  The main layer is popped up on foam adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a GREAT week!

Hugs,
Angel

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an adorable card! I have this stamp set on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that the balloon is carrying him away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that the balloon is carrying him away. :)

    ReplyDelete