Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You Can Do It

Hello! Rubeena here with a colorful card featuring WPlus9 products. If you know me, you know I love explosion of colors and sequins. I love that I'm using butterflies for Butterfly Reflections Ink -- get it?? ;-) 


I first started with WPlus9's Small Butterfly Frame Dies. There are two dies so I die-cut the frame one out of teal cardstock and the stand-alone butterfly out of yellow cardstock. The pink one behind the yellow one was actually colored with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink since I didn't have any bright pink cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from WPlus9's Encouraging Words stamp set on white cardstock that was cut to fit behind the frame. I decided to create a shaker card and add some matching colorful sequins. I glued it down over a striped pattern paper. 


I started adding droplets of Irresistable Pico Embellisher in Dandelion and Rose Bud, but for some reason it got messy. So I decided to make the background a little messy with splatters of Dandelion color. I glued it all down over a white cardstock base. 


Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. Love this...awesome colors and love all the pretty sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the touch of hot pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies and the overlay. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shaker card! Love the inlaid die cutting and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the choice of colors!!

    ReplyDelete