Friday, June 5, 2015

Crazy Bird Bookmarks

Hello, Emily here with some fun bookmarks to share.  First, i ADORE these Crazy Birds by Tim Holtz... they are just so fun to look at and to color.  I started with stamping the birds using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I heat set the images before starting watercoloring them.  I used Gansai Tambi watercolors and Ranger's waterbrush.  Even without using watercolor paper, I was still able to blend the colors beautifully.  Next i used Avery Elle's bookmark die, then laminated my bookmarks.  Finally, I trimmed the laminate and added twines.  

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day!




7 comments:

  1. Emily, these are ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love this set too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I can't wait to get mine, I am going to make a lot of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bookmarks with the crazy birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so CUTE! I really need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete