Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Summer!!!

Hello BRI Fans!!!

Piali here, I'm happy to be back here once again!!!
Today I have few cute summer-y cards to share with you.

In my recent package from Butterfly Reflections Ink Store I got some super cute products.... MFT- Penguins In Paradise stamp set and Simple Stories- Summer Vibes products.
They are the perfect match for each other ....
 Here are 3 cards I made using the stamp set , Summer Vibes papers & snap cards.

Love this cute penguin sunbathing image in the set...
I did some simple Copic coloring.

 Next one is for celebrating "Good Times"
I added some fun stickers too.
I colored image directly on the Snap card, I love the quality of the snap card , it didn't bleed at all.

I saved the "cool" card for the last...
Looooooove these cute penguin stamp set!!!!

I hope you all like these super quick & easy cards.
Make sure to check out all the new goodies in BRI store.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!!


4 comments:

  1. Piali, these are Wonderful!!!!!!! So summery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job combining both these companies. ADORABLE creations!!

    ReplyDelete