Saturday, June 20, 2015

Lift Me Up - Sharna W.


Hi hi! Sharna here again! This time I have a card mixing Lawn Fawn & Wplus9 because they are two of my favorite companies. The sweet giraffe & balloon are from the new Party Animal stamp set. I colored these using a mix of copics & prismacolor markers. I really do like both. I have way more colors of copics but I blend better with prismacolors. The background is the new puffy cloud boarder dies from Lawn Fawn & the largest of the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Lawn Cuts.

Supplies:
Party Animal stamp set - WPlus9
Party Animal Dies - WPlus9
Puffy Cloud boarder dies - Lawn Fawn
Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables - Lawn Cuts

9 comments:

  1. awwwwww Sharna, you know we love you and your cards!!!! :) love that balloon and your coloring and the layers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing!!!! Love the mix of patterns and images- you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright fun colors and the adorable products you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this sweet card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you happen to know the colors you used to color the giraffe i know you used both copic and prisma.....i can't seem to find a nice color for my giraffe:(

    ReplyDelete