Friday, July 10, 2015

A Gender Neutral Birthday Card

Hi Guys!  It's Nicole here for the BRI today and I'm sharing with you this adorable elephant birthday card.  Once I saw Vanessa carried this cute stamp set from WPlus9 in the store, I just knew it would end up in my shopping cart!


 
This card came together really fast using the WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die. First, I chose some cardstock colors that would be appropriate for either a boy or girl card.  Then, I began die cutting all of my pieces.  I made the lawn the elephant is sitting on using the a Lawn Fawn die I've link here.


 
The elephant was colored with some copic markers and I used a Wink of Stella glitter pen to add some sparkle.

 
Finally, I finished off the balloon with some glossy accents to make it look rubbery like latex.
 
Hope you guys enjoyed! --Nicole

2 comments: