Friday, August 7, 2015

A watercolored happy birthday

Hi all!  Angel here with a birthday card using the MFT Birthday Bears set!  I kinda sorta love these bears.  A lot.  I inked the images with Ranger Distress Markers, then clear embossed them.  I was going for the no-line look, so I then took the same distress markers and lightly colored in areas I wanted some shading then used an aqua painter to spread the color around.  This set has matching die-namics which I used to cut out the images.  For the background, I used more distress inks and an aqua painter and just basically colored some splotches :D  and added flecks of ink, too.  I used one of the elements from the Blueprints 25 for the sentiment strip.  I popped up the sentiment and the bear and balloon with Kool Tak clear foam adhesive.  A trio of the *new* BRI sequins called aqua-holics anonymous add a bit more detail. 



Thanks for stopping by!

~ Angel ~

2 comments: