Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Birthday Card Using Crazy Birds Sets

Hello everyone!

It's Emily here to share a super cute birthday card using Crazy Birds stamp set, and Crazy Birds matching dies,

On a small piece of watercolor cardstock, i created the background using Gansai Tambi watercolor.  I adhered it over the card base and put it aside to dry.  Next, the bird.  I stamped, die cut, and colored him with Copics.  These Crazy Birds dies are so wonderful.  They come with little dies to cut the details of the birds (eyes, wings, beak, etc...).  I then created the front panel using Die-namics Blueprint #25, and Jumbo Peek-A-Boo Circles and stamped the sentiment.  

Next step, I assembled all the components together.  I added clear acetate, foam tape behind the front panel.  Pour some sequins on the watercolored background and adhered the front panel over.  Lastly, I added the bird.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great day!



Additional dies for details such as eyes, beak, and wing.

4 comments:

  1. I love the paper piecing on this and the fabulous colors behind in the shaker box. Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete