Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy Harvest with Audrey!

Hello all!  Audrey here!  I am so excited to be sharing my first Butterfly Reflections Ink project with you today!  As soon as I got my Lawn Fawn package from BRI, I knew the first stamp set that I would ink up is the new Happy Harvest set!  This little scarecrow just might be my new favorite Lawn Fawn image to date!  He's just so adorable!

I started off with a white A2 card base, and then using the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles dies, I diecut a piece of the new Let's Polka in the Dark 6x6 paper using the largest rectangle in the set.  Then I cut another rectangle with the next smallest die, and created my little scene.  I stamped the scarecrow first, and then masked him off and stamped his crows.  I stamped and masked each image, and when everything was masked, I used Tumbled Glass distress ink and an ink blending tool to add some color to the sky.  Before unmasking, I stamp the cornstalk image several times, both  with first and second generation images.  I removed all of the masks and colored the scene with my Copic markers, and added some accents with a white gel pen before popping the panel up on the patterned paper layer, which I adhered flat to the card base.  My final touch was a bow using the new Black Tie Lawn Trimmings, also from the fall/winter collection.


Happy Harvest

I hope you liked my card today!  You can see the entire new Lawn Fawn collection in the store here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

5 comments: