Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Scrapbook layout "Cute" using the Crate Paper Wonder collection!


Hey y'all! Ashley here sharing another scrapbooking layout using the Crate Paper Wonder collection. I am so in love with this collection and it came out at the perfect time! The best part about this line is that it is so versatile---it does not just have to be used for kids! I started this layout with a craft background which is one of my favorite colors of card stock. The next step was gathering my layers for my photo as well as the larger embellishments. I used my sewing machine for extra interest and then added a few smaller embellishments for the final touches! I hope you enjoy this layout as much as I enjoyed creating it! Check out my youtube video for the whole process!







Products I used:
Wonder Puffy Stickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOlTb3YA_w



No comments:

Post a Comment