Friday, October 23, 2015

Dashing Through The Snow



Hello Brandi here...

I'm popping in with a fun little Holiday card to share with you today. I just love the new Holiday stamp sets that Avery Elle came out with recently, don't you? I used a couple of them on my card today.

First I inked up the cute little people and polar bear from the Avery Elle Polar Pals stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then I colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
Next I created the background panel using Basic Grey Juniper Berry patterned paper and plain white card stock. I created the snow slopes by using the sloped die in the Avery Elle Snow Caps Elle-ments Die set. Last, I adhered everything together with pop up dots on a striped black and white card base and added the cute sentiment from the Snow Much Fun stamp set.

On a side note, the Butterfly Reflections Ink Shop has been busy restocking items this week. Hop on over and check it out!

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi

2 comments: